Want to know How To Transfer Money from Paytm to Bank? Learning to adapt to a new system or format of something can be hard specially when it comes to technology. Paytm has several features which lets you transfer money to the vendor, a friend or even your own bank account and they all have steps that slightly differ, so to make it easier for you, here is a guide on how to transfer money using online and offline methods. check here for methods to Transfer Money from Paytm to Bank
To being with, you will need to get yourself registered with Paytm and link your bank account by filling in the details asked and finally entering the OTP.
How to Transfer Money Online:
- Ensure that your bank account is linked to the application
- Add money to your Paytm wallet. This can be done by clicking on the “Add Money” option on the home screen, entering the amount and then select from the three options given which is the most suitable for you. These options are of “Saved Cards”, “Credit/Debit Cards” and “Net Banking”.
- Simply pay. You can pay, receive and shop from your smartphone without any extra cost. To make a payment you have two options, either scan the QR code of the recipient, the QR codes are usually displayed by the vendor in the front.
- You can also transfer money by entering the phone number in the “Pay” option to instantly pay as well.
- Suppose you want to recharge your phone, DTH or simply shop, then Paytm operates like any other e-commerce site. You simply have to select what you would like to recharge or purchase, and then select the amount and click on pay. Clicking on pay will then deduct money from your Paytm wallet.
How to transfer money offline:
- Paytm recently rolled out a new feature which lets you pay offline as well. This works well for those who do not have a smartphone, thus spreading their service throughout the country.
- To use this feature you need to create an account first.
- Dial the toll free number 1800-1800-1234 through the registered Paytm phone number, select the language and then enter the 4 digit
- Pin number and confirm by replying 1.
- If you have already set the PIN then you will be asked to press 1 to send money.
- Then enter the mobile number to which you wish to send the money.
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer and enter the PIN which you had set.
- Confirm your transaction by replying with 1 and you will notify your id number.
How to transfer money from Paytm to Bank:
Your Paytm wallet can either become full or you may wish to transfer the remaining money back into your bank account. To do this you need to follow the following steps and it is a fairly simple process.
- Open the Paytm application on your smartphone.
- Tap on the option names ‘Passbook’, it is usually the third icon on the top of the home screen.
- Once you click on Passbook, you will see the available balance in your Paytm wallet and your past transactions in a list.
- At the bottom of the balance, you will see an option saying “Send Money to bank”.
- Click on it, the page which follows it shows the amount which will be transferred back to the account. It will show ‘Transfer balance to bank’.
- Click on transfer and enter the details asked which includes the amount you wish to send, account holders name, number and IFSC code.
- Complete the transaction by confirming it and your money will be successfully transferred.
- We hope that this guide will let you use Paytm without any difficulties.